dont get me wrong i totally fucking love how much tumblr is trying to bring awareness to bisexuality pansexuality and asexuality. but you know what else they need to bring to attention?
- people whose sexualities and romantic orienations dont line up
I’ll never understand people who don’t drink alcohol
Maybe they know what alcohol can do to people, maybe they fear liver failure, maybe they had a family member or friend that died from an alcohol related accident, maybe they don’t feel the need or desire to drink, it’s really not that hard to comprehend.
Actual conversation at a party last night
- Random college kid: Dude are you a real punk or a fake punk?
- Me: I, um. I-I don't care?
- Kid: *turns to his friend* Dude he said he doesn't care that means he's a real punk hi I'm Doug nice to meet you
if someone says they dont want to be touched
- dont touch them
- dont fucking touch them
- actually dont touch them
- dont continue to fucking touch them after they make it clear they are uncomfortable
- THIS ISNT FUCKING HARD DONT FUCKING TOUCH THEM
also dont continue touching them bc you think their reaction is cute
Especially the last point
there’s a “photo” going around of Emma Watson wearing a dress that is see-through at the top, showing her breasts, and because apparently literally nobody has any common sense, most people are assuming that it’s real and are reblogging it.
i get that the way it’s being framed on…